- Thou shall be joyful.
- Thou, please love thyself first.
- Now, love others.
- Love thy children as thyself.
- Don't stay in relationships without joy.
- Witness the seasons and love the hot and the cold.
- Make a temple of your body and psyche so you can dwell there and renew.
- Be kind of animals; they are our ancestors.
- Don't be tribal; love all cultures.
- Share yourself, your joys and sorrows.
- Life is so finite; spend your time wisely.
- Be grateful for the opportunity to serve.
Monday, January 04, 2010
Alice's 12 Commandments
I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions, but here's some lovely advice from a 90+ year old woman named Alice, a friend of a friend: