Vibrant Nation, a site where smart, successful women over 50 connect with one another, recently picked up my blog entry on Elin Danien, going so far as to name her their "Vibrant Giver for January." Elin in turn began writing for the site. Here's a link to her newest post and the 6 tips (click on the site to read Elin's explanation for each):
Back to school after 50: 6 tips - Vibrant Nation (posted using ShareThis)
- Investigate all possible funding sources.
- If you have kids, do it for them.
- If you're married, having a supportive husband is wonderful, but not essential.
- Find a mentor.
- University staff get breaks on tuition.
- Volunteering can get you on the inside track.