15 QUESTIONS FOR CREATING A POWERFUL NEW YEAR
1. What is most important to you?
2. Who is most important to you?
3. What brings you the most joy?
4. What is your greatest talent?
5. What is the biggest dream you have?
6. What is the one thing you must do this year?
7. Who is the person you most admire and why?
8. Who loves you unconditionally?
9. Who do you love unconditionally?
10. How can you have more fun?
11. What is the one emotion that you want to feel every day?
12. What are you most grateful for?
13. What brings a smile to your face when you think about it?
14. What is the gift that only you can give to the world?
15. What is your mantra--one that keeps you on the perfect path for you?
Note: Sue Urda is the CEO & Founder of Powerful You! Women’s Network and a two-time honoree on Inc Magazine’s list of 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies. Through Powerful You!, Sue assists women to grow & live rich, powerful lives through network meetings, workshops, & building relationships. She is also the author of Powerful Intentions, Everyday Gratitude (Jan. '08); Networking & You...Perfect Together; and the inspirational movie Stepping Stones. For more information, visit www.powerfulyou.com